- Nivea Deodorant Roll-On For Women With Fresh Cherry Scent – 50 Ml
- Antiperspirant for women.
Ingredients and features
- Long-lasting protection 48-hour non-stop against perspiration.
- Fresh cotton scent.
- Dermatologically approved.
- Without aluminum.
How to use
- Applied on clean and dry underarms, preferred after a shower.
What is Perspiration?
- Perspiration is a natural process performed by the sweat glands on a daily basis to get rid of water and excess salts in the body.
- This process is necessary to maintain the temperature of the body through the processes of cooling and evaporation.
- This process increased by several reasons such as high temperature, tension, and fear, with great motor activity such as running and exercise, extreme pain and obesity also increase sweat secretion.
- Although this process is essential for the body and is a good indicator of the health of the body, it causes embarrassment and distress for many, because of the unpleasant odor.
Difference between Deodorant and Antiperspirant:
- Deodorant works by covering the odor of sweat with certain perfumes. Therefore, the deodorant does not limit or diminish perspiration but hides its odor.
- Antiperspirant Works to narrow the exits and pores of the skin, allows the release of sweat in small quantities, and thus eliminates the smell.
This post is also available in: Arabic